Colliers are pleased to present 74 Daltons Road, Havelock, Marlborough.
- Located within close proximity to Havelock township and Pelorus Sounds, 60km to either Blenheim or Nelson via State Highway 6
- 198ha effective in 72 paddocks comprising of 154ha freehold with a further 48ha long term lease
- 200,000 - 215,000kgMS (estimated) with a recently granted consent for 140ha irrigation that will enhance production
- 50 bale rotary shed, ACR, in-shed feed system, icebank, auto teat spray, lined effluent pond with 90+ day storage
- Well supported with improvements, two four bedroom dwellings built in 2000 and 2014, three bedroom plus office dwelling. An additional two bedroom dwelling built in 2014 plus numerous sheds and outbuildings
- Annual regrassing and fertiliser history. 1500mm - 1800mm annual average rainfall
- A productive dairy unit with significant upside supported with extensive infrastructure. Centrally located between Nelson and Blenheim and offers several outdoor recreation activity and pursuits amongst a vibrant rural community
For further information or to view this property, please contact the exclusive agent, Andy Poswillo.
Ref #: 20814180
- Contact our experts for details on this transaction.