- For Lease
Colliers presents as sole agents, Stage 2A of Takanini Village! We are now leasing Building 5 which includes retail tenancies available to suit café, convenience, service, office and gym operators.
There are tenancy size options from 47sqm to 242 sqm. The larger tenancy is perfectly suited to a cafe, offering 50sqm of North facing outdoor seating in a sunny courtyard.
The north facing café tenancy sits facing the highly anticipated Community Library.
Sits adjoining 2 Degrees & Kiwibank with more retailers to come.
The existing Takanini Village centre comprises of over 24 tenants within the centre including The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationary, East Tamaki Medical Centre and many more established retailers.
Completed in 2013, Takanini Village is a master planned town centre positioned in the centre of one of Auckland’s fastest growing suburbs.
- Primary catchment population was estimated to be 78,900 in June 2020 and estimated to grow to 105,800 by 2038
Combined population of the primary and secondary catchment is estimated to be 176,200 as at June 2020.
- The number of households in the primary catchment earning between $70,000 - $150,000 is higher than the Auckland average.
- Primary catchment has a higher person per household against the Auckland average (3.42 vs 3.09) and a younger average age (30.7 vs 34.7) against the Auckland average.
- An additional 2,400 homes were built over 2018-19 which is almost double over the number over the previous 8 year period since 2008.
- Primary catchment generates $564m in retail expenditure during 2020
Call Anthony or Tim today for further information on this opportunity.
Ref #: 20569601