- For sale
Not just cherries however - this property also has a substantial area left undeveloped that is slightly raised above the orchard level offering a lifestyle development opportunity or the construction of a large shed (subject to consent).
• Total land freehold title area of 9.6476 hectares
• 6 hectares of UFO production cherries (7886 trees in total)
• 6 different varieties comprising Santina, Sandra Rose, Lapin, Sweetheart, Staccato and Sentennial
• Existing relationship with a major local packhouse for management, picking and packing
• Two Orchard Rite 3 blade Frost Fans
• Pisa Irrigation water supply with onsite storage dam
• Domestic bore with 15,000-litre storage tank with consent for 25,000 litres per day
• Potential building location for a dwelling near the domestic bore with power and water supply on hand
• 12 minutes from Cromwell town centre
This is an excellent example of a well-developed modern cherry orchard with lifestyle potential. If you are looking to get into the industry or expand you operation this is an ideal opportunity as the owner has made the decision to exit and will consider all reasonable offers.
For Sale by Negotiation