- For sale
- Located in the Wairau Valley, within close proximity to established vineyards and planned development on the neighbouring property
- 115ha (subject to survey) with 75ha of flat contour on an elevated terrace identified for vineyard establishment allowing ease of development. Additional land on the lower terrace also provides an opportunity for further development
- Fertile free draining Hororata Loam soils, ideal for viticulture
- Good aspect allowing for maximum sunshine hours and desired north/south row orientation. 5 year climate data available
- Not overcapitalised with unwanted infrastructure, very good access and road frontage to State Highway 63
- Currently utilised as beef finishing and dairy support
With suitable bareland for viticulture development in Marlborough becoming a rare commodity, an opportunity to secure a greenfield value add acquisition offering scale and a blank canvas is well worth consideration.
For further information or to make a time to view this property, please contact Andy Poswillo.
Boundary lines are indicative only.