Setting The Scene For Post COVID-19 Office Growth
- The effects of COVID-19 have raised fundamental questions for the office sector, including new approaches to space utilisation, the reassessment of premises strategy and the nature and scale of office demand, combined with the implications for rents and capital values.
- Major changes are already taking place and a key question is whether these will be in place for the short term or whether we are seeing structural shifts that will persist going forward.
In this report, we examine four key areas central to the office sector's future in the context of nine core APAC Grade A office markets.
- The Pandemic's Effect On Office Fundamentals - How will COVID-19 recession affect key office sector metrics including vacancy, rental rates and supply - both now and going forward?
- The New Office Space - How will COVID-19 change the office landscape and what are some key factors that will drive space utilisation in the near and long term?
- The Evolution Of Flexible Workspace - How will coworking firms and flexible workspace operators respond to current market conditions and which business models could prevail?
- Investor Sentiment In Uncertain Times - What are the implications for office investment and to what extent could there be a lasting correction in sales volume and asset pricing? How could this affect investor strategy?
Find the link to download and view the report below, or CLICK HERE to view more Colliers Insights.