I am the National Director for industrial across all of New Zealand based in our South Auckland industrial office.
I specialise in the mid to upper end of the industrial sale and leasing markets. Since joining Colliers in 2004 I have established strong relationships within the industrial market and have worked exclusively for a number of national and multi-national clients.
I have been the lead broker on nearly all of the largest transactions in the industrial property market over the last ten years, culminating in the biggest investment sale the NZ industrial property market has seen to date – The Warehouse North Island distribution Centre sale and leaseback, Langley Road, Wiri ($90 million).
I am a regular top 10 broker for Colliers across New Zealand having transacted in excess of $1.35billion worth of industrial real estate since my time at Colliers.
In 2013 I was awarded the Commercial and Industrial Salesperson of the Year Award by the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand and in 2008, 2014 and 2017 was Colliers International’s top sales person in New Zealand across all sectors.
Significant deals include:
- 122 Ingram Road, Hamilton - $71m
- 58-60 Roma Road, Mt Roskill - $93m
- 39 Miami Parade, Onehunga - $56m
- 68-80 Stonedon Drive - $32m
- The Warehouse Distribution Centre - $90m
- The Landing, Airport - Foodstuffs - 81,000m²
- Te Kapua Drive, Airport - Bunnings - 21,000m²
- 11 Springs Road, East Tamaki - Waste Management - 55,000m²
- Jellicoe Road, Panmure - NZL Container Services - 28,000m²