Michelle is an ambitious MBA graduate with a background in health care provision and management and a strong record of academic and professional achievements. Michelle began her professional life as a qualified nurse and she holds a post graduate qualification in Intensive Care Nursing.
She is known for her tenacity and resilience and the ability to think on her feet. Expert at building relationships, her clients appreciate her integrity, professionalism, expertise and honesty.
At the forefront of her practice Michelle combines supreme management and organisational skills with a competitive knowledge of commercial sales. She has instigated and managed several significant transactions and has brokered property and business sales across a range of sectors during her time in Commercial Real Estate.
Michelle served as a Commissioned Officer in the Queen Alexandra’s Royal Army Nursing Corps in the British Armed Forces, the New Zealand Defence Force and alongside the United Nations. She has served in the UK, Germany, Bosnia and Northern Ireland and was in the first NZDF deployment to East Timor.
On leaving the Army she managed a staff of approximately 160 people as a Senior Manager at the District Health Board. Michelle joined Colliers International in 2006 and is part of the Wellington CBD Investment sales team and specialises in Commercial & Investment sales.
- 126 Lambton Quay, Wellington ($15m)
- 32 Waring Taylor Street, Wellington ($5.2m)
- 115 Molesworth Street, Wellington ($1.5m)
- 142 Wakefield Street, Wellington ($5m)
- 15 Tory Street, Wellington ($2m)
- 16 Riddiford Street, Wellington ($1.23m)
- 136 The Terrace, Wellington ($2.03m)
- 48 Mulgrave Street, Wellington ($6m)
- 22-28 Williston Street, Wellington (Confidential sum)
- Cumberland House, 235-251 Willis Street, Wellington ($19m)
- 1 Market Lane, Wellington ($21m)
- 206 Lambton Quay, Wellington ($32.7m)
- 12-22 Hawkestone Street, Thorndon, Wellington ($15.3m)
- 99-101 Customhouse Quay, Wellington ($13.2m)
- 107 Manners Street, Wellington ($6.5m)
- 132 The Terrace Wellington ($6.1m)
- 10 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington ($6.0m)
- 124-126 Willis Street, Wellington ($5.1m)
- Plimmer Towers, Wellington ($40m)
- Countdown Portfolio, Nationwide ($287m)
- 100 Cable Street, Te Aro, Wellington ($10.6m)
- 90 Cable Street, Te Aro, Wellington ($16m)
- HP House, 8 Gilmer Terrace, Te Aro, Wellington ($15.35m)
- 18-22 Manners Street & 142 Willis Street, Te Aro, Wellington ($43.44m)