In 1993 Peter returned to New Zealand from the United Kingdom with several years’ experience in property management and development. During this time, he worked for Vanson Developments (Richard Branson´s property development company) for two years, and in investment and management for Fuller Peiser (Rolls Royce and Vickers Pension Funds). Upon his return to New Zealand, Peter joined Colliers International (NZ) Limited, where he has been ever since.
Peter now leads the Colliers International Capital Markets division, based in the Auckland CBD. The team is proud to have established a new approach to collaborative working within their division, a first the New Zealand marketplace.
The “Power of Five” approach with the Capital Markets team has driven exceptional outcomes for client service since 2007. The team has adapted a charter unique in the market, with over 100 years of combined experience. The personal and professional networks of 5 directors operating as a cohesive team across all projects, provides maximum leverage and market coverage for our vendors. It ensures an acceleration of all our clients success.
The Capital Markets team has sold some of the largest and most complex assets in New Zealand in the past 3 years. Some of their most recent examples include:
• Central Park, 666 Great South Road $209 mill
• 66-80 Broadway, Newmarket $65 mill
• Zone 7 – Westgate $82.5 mill
• Millennium Business Park $210 mill
• Wynyard Quarter Land $60 mill
• Antipodean Supermarkets Ltd $287 mill
• Fletchers Head Office $80 mil
• Buildings B & C, 2 Graham Street $86.2 mill
• Datacom Building, Wynyard Quarter $86.2 mill
• Pukekohe Mega Centre $20.8 mill
• Progressive Portfolio $59 mill
• Caltex Fanshawe Street $23.3 mill
• Three Kings Shopping Centre 37 mill
• The Warehouse Dunedin $14.150 mill