Shoneet is a Director at Colliers International and specialises in Investment & Development Sales over $2m across the wider Auckland region. Over the past 10 years he has been one of the most successful investment sales brokers in Auckland with a track record of significant sales second to none. He has had considerable experience in dealing with international purchasers and has completed a number of deals with investors out of the Middle East, Asia and Europe.
Shoneet was the top broker in his market for both 2014 and 2015 & once again placed in the top 10 brokers nationwide for Colliers in 2016.
In 2017, he transacted over $250 million of property, did 73 deals and was ranked 2nd in New Zealand.
In 2018, he was a finalist in the Commercial & Industrial Salesperson of the Year category which is judged nationwide across all agencies and again was the top broker in his market, being involved in over $300m of unconditional sales.
Notable Transactions Include;
- 2-4 Fred Thomas Drive, Takapuna - $60,850,000
- 33 Corinthian Drive, Albany - $50,500,000
- 279-301 Lincoln Rd, Henderson – $38,000,000
- Todd Industrial Park, Wellington - $33,000,000
- 229 Dairy Flat Highway, Albany - $33,000,000
- ANZ Centre, Albany - $27,340,000
- The Warehouse, Albany - $26,400,000
- 11 Coliseum Drive, Albany - $26,700,000
- Farro Fresh/ASB, Constellation Drive - $25,500,000
- 5 The Warehouse Way, Northcote - $19,000,000
- Noel Leeming, Wairau Park - $19,000,000
- 16 Dinning Road, Riverhead - $16,500,000
- 151 Lincoln Road, Henderson - $15,250,000
- Westpac Albany - $15,150,000
- 7-21 Kawana Street, Northcote - $14,998,000
- PlaceMakers, Albany - $14,000,000
- 44 Arrenway Drive, Mairangi Bay - $13,117,116