Tim Bowden joined the Sales and Leasing team at Colliers International Wellington in April 2017. He specialises in Sales and Leasing in the Southern and Eastern suburbs of Wellington.
He first started with Colliers in 2013 acting as lease manager across the Land Information New Zealand contract before moving within Colliers to a lease advisory position with Z Energy. After managing Z’s nationwide retail portfolio Tim decided to transfer his property experience to the role of Sales and Leasing Broker in the Wellington market.
Tim understands that property is often not the core business of his clients and as such his communication skills and expertise across the different aspects of property enable him to deliver clients what they need when they need it. Having worked with owner-occupiers through to institutional owners and tenants, Tim has a wide network countrywide that helps him achieve outstanding results for his clients.
Recent Sales Transactions Include:
• 6 Edward Street
• 15-19 Pirie Street, Mount Victoria
• 132 Hutt Road, Kaiwharawhara
• 121 The Parade, Island Bay
• Units 24,26,28 and 29 at 25-29 Tennyson Street, Te Aro
Recent Leasing Transactions Include:
• Ground Floor 89 Upland Road, Kelburn
• Unit 4, 131 Manners Street, Te Aro
• New Zealand Data Limited leased 268 Thorndon Quay from Paulemas Properties Limited
• Sugar Flour Limited leased 29 Coutts Street, Kilbirnie from Kalsi & Sons Limited
• Idein Limited leased 49-55 Bay Road, Kilbirnie from Nick Matsis
• Technofix Limited leased 179 Riddiford Street, Newtown from Harry Kaldelis Family Trust
• Macpan Limited lease 56 Kingsford Smith Street from Nautilus Properties Limited
• POS Technology Limited leased 56 Kingsford Smith Street from Nautilus properties Limited