If you are selling or buying commercial real estate, consider Colliers' property auction services.
Colliers International property auction services are well established and recognised nationally among buyers, following a track record of highly successful national auction campaigns across New Zealand. In the current market, auctions are seen as a stand out method of sale to determine true value.
- An auction sets a specific date of sale and brings all interested parties together at one time
- Creates competition between buyers
- Focus is on the property, not on the price
- Contracts are unconditional with a 10% deposit
- Can sell before, during or after the auction