60 Mary Street, Mt Eden, Auckland
Refined Industrial Elegance
Botanica Heritage is now completed.
Botanica Heritage is a collection of 14 limited edition apartments with a range of bespoke two & three bedroom layouts. Choose between the loft style apartments or warehouse style apartments that have been designed with impeccable detailing, voluminous and light filled spaces.
Designed by Peddle Thorp, Botanica Heritage is an extraordinary reimagining of an architectural gem that blends the elegance of the past with a unique style and beauty unparalleled in Auckland.
Authentic materials such as stone, timber, concrete tile and stainless steel, paired with premium appliances and robust finishes shape welcoming living environments that cater to large-scale entertaining or relaxing with ease. Fusing old and new, these exceptional homes offer rare authentic character in a suburb renowned for its lifestyle, café culture and upmarket residential cachet. Enjoy a connected and dynamic lifestyle with access to all the city’s big attractions. You’ll also discover that getting from A to B is effortless, with doorstep access to a range of bus and train connections.
Less than 4km from the CBD, Botanica Heritage revels in its warehouse proportions and historic charm offering grandeur and style not often found in Auckland today.
- Authentic heritage residences with industrial edge
- Loft apartments with soaring timber ceilings
- 2 & 3 bedroom loft and warehouse style apartments
- Apartments come with 1 or 2 car parks depending on the apartment
- Internal balconies that shape indoor-outdoor quarters
- Impeccable detailing, voluminous and light filled spaces
- Urban city fringe location against the silhouette of Mt Eden
- Grammar Boys zoning, strategic transport links and amenities at your doorstep
Botanica Heritage is now completed. Visit www.botanicaheritage.co.nz or call 0800 268 2642 for more information.