25-27 Enfield Street, Mount Eden, Auckland
MIRO encapsulates life, art and leisure into a gallery of effortless apartment living, right on the doorstep of Mt Eden. Located at the heart of Auckland’s cultural scene, MIRO offers a balanced lifestyle in a fantastic space.
The MIRO collection combines bespoke design and custom finishes, giving residents a unique approach to apartment living. Modern aesthetics and artistic elements blend within the apartments and flow through to common areas. Sculpture, contemporary artwork, native planting and water cascades all add to the beauty of MIRO. The building façade will feature glass and cedar detailing.
MIRO’s superb location means that residents are surrounded by amenities, easy transport links and Auckland’s prime suburbs - Mount Eden village, Eden Terrace, Kingsland, Grafton, Newmarket, Parnell Downtown Auckland, and Ponsonby.
Property features of MIRO:
- Prized Mount Eden address at 25-27 Enfield Street, with double Grammar zoning
- 95 apartments in a five-storey building
- One, two and three bedroom apartments with car parking included for two and three bedroom apartments.
- Atrium lobby and internal courtyard area, featuring contemporary art, native planting and water features, with onsite café /gallery space
- Interiors appointed by The Design Option, in conjunction with Context Architects, featuring open plan layouts, Bosch appliances and Italian tiling
Miro is now completed, a limited number of apartments are available. Contact Duncan Macdonald for more information: Duncan.Macdonald@colliers.com