The Rural Valuation brand began when former Crighton Anderson Property & Infrastructure team joined Colliers International in 2015, bringing a solid track record of complex valuations of specialised and infrastructure assets and an enviable portfolio of long-term clients.
We strive to deliver quality services that will make a positive difference to your business. With a unique combination of valuation, advisory and accountancy knowledge, we apply multi-criteria analysis and a cross-disciplinary approach to help our clients solve challenges they face in the ever-transforming primary sector. Our comprehensive reports are supported by a rich body of financial performance history, current market drivers, structural shifts, interventions and opportunities and risk mitigation strategies. We understand there are different levels of reporting and adhere to our clients’ need for comprehensive, data driven advice.
We place a special emphasis on a single point of contact to ensure a highly personalised and accountable service, delivering large-scale and technically demanding projects in a timely manner by ensuring open lines of communication with clients.
Our dedication to service excellence, unparalleled market intelligence and delivery on complex projects, differentiate us as a firm of choice. A commitment to an accountable service, delivered with integrity, honesty and transparency at all times is fundamental to our approach as we strive to create long term value for our clients through provision of the highest quality professional valuation advice
Valuation and Advisory
- Valuations for financial reporting, finance, insurance purposes
- DCF analysis & economic modelling
- Due diligence
- Easements and property rights
- Resource consents & Resource consent rights
- Water rights
- Mineral resources & mining
- Enterprise valuations
- Lease agreements
- Disposal and acquisition advice
- Land development advice
- Arbitration, mediation, litigation support and expert witness
- IFRS and statutory compliance valuations
We offer specialist valuation and financial skills and experience to corporate, public and private clients across the above range of sectors. We are market leaders in compensation, litigation and agribusiness.
Our team of specialists operate from offices in Auckland, Tauranga, Nelson, Blenheim, Christchurch and Dunedin providing services throughout New Zealand.
We are recognised by all major banking institutions.
Types of assets and industries
- Pastoral land – Dairy, Sheep & Beef, Deer
- Viticulture and horticulture
- High country stations
- Intensive farming – poultry, pork
- Crown land & Maori land and assets
- Specialised assets – processing plants, airports and ports, tourism
- Infrastructure assets – roading, telecommunications, powerlines, irrigation schemes
Our expert team would be happy to assist you and your business. Contact us today at 0800 697 872 or email@example.com
Get an overview of our rural real estate services.